Zoho Analytics allows you to track the activity of all users in your account, from administrator to public users, through Audit Logs.
You can choose to log the users’ activities in your account using the Access Logs toggle button in the Audit tab.
A Workspace will be automatically created in your account with audit log data table the Access Log containing the following columns.
- Accessed Time – Time the view is been accessed.
- Accessed By – Users who accessed the view.
- Workspace Name – Name of the Workspace being accessed.
- View Name – Name of the views being accessed.
- View Type – View type of the views being accessed i.e., Charts, Pivot View…
- IP Address – IP Address from where the views are accessed
- User Agent – OS and the browser information of the accessing users.