Zoho CRM for Google Apps makes it easier for your business to collaborate, communicate and share information, all in a single, centralized place. If your business is using Google apps, you can now synchronize Google Mail and access other information from within Zoho CRM.
Whether you’re in Zoho CRM or in Gmail, you always have a grip on your communications with your contacts. Additionally, you can contextually create business opportunities within Gmail, attach documents from Google Docs, export events to Google Calendar, capture leads from Google Sites using web forms, and add contacts from Google Contacts, all directly from inside Zoho CRM. Your Business is sure to gain an edge with better collaboration and customer information.
What you get with Zoho CRM for Google Apps?
- Manage all your Email interactions with customers in a single place.
- Better perspective on your customers’ views and needs as you can track the Email interactions handled in Google Mail inside Zoho CRM and vice versa.
- Add leads or contacts and related potentials, tasks and notes using Zoho CRM Contextual Gadget for Gmail. New
- Free yourself from the hassles of email attachments and mismatches in versions as you can directly attach files from Google Docs within Zoho CRM.
- Be up-to-date with the CRM appointments that matter by synchronizing them with your shared Google Calendar and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Create tasks in Zoho CRM and export to Google Tasks with a single click.
- Instantly create Google Sites page from within your Zoho CRM account and directly publish the web forms to capture leads New
- Easily synchronize and get access to your Gmail contacts from within Zoho CRM.
- Quickly access and view your CRM data by embedding CRM gadgets on iGoogle, Google Mail and Google Sites.
- Log in to Zoho CRM from Google’s universal navigation with your Google Apps credentials.